The Limestone Band Boosters’ mission is to support the Limestone Community High School (LCHS) band programs by providing practical and financial assistance. Money raised through the Band Boosters is used to lower fees, purchase equipment, and provide additional education and experiences for the students. The time volunteered by the Boosters avoids expenses and enables the staff to focus on instructing the students.
An official sponsorship is a great way to show your support for the LCHS Bands program. Depending on your level of giving, there are a variety of benefits provided, too. Please see the Sponsorship Letter for details.
Because the Limestone Band Boosters, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, your donations are tax deductible. (Note: Per IRS rules, fees and other payments are not tax deductible, nor are donations designated for a specific student.)
You can also donate money directly:
- When you use your PayPal account via the PayPal Giving Fund, 100% of your donation goes to the LCHS Band program.
- If you do not have a PayPal account: A portion of your donation will be used to pay PayPal’s convenience fee.
- Send a check to Limestone Band Boosters, c/o Limestone Community High School, 4201 Airport Rd, Bartonville, IL 61607. Or, if you know a student in the band, they can drop the check in the lockbox in the band room. If the band room is not open, you can take the money to the Business Office.
You can also donate while you shop:
- Set your AmazonSmile account to benefit the band program.
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards, and Kroger will donate a portion of each sale to the band program.
Throughout the year, there are other opportunities to donate specific items, such as water and snacks for trips. The Booster Officers will make announcements when things are needed.
Fundraisers are held throughout the year. Keep an eye on the LimestoneBands.com home page for announcements about the events and products being offered. Also, see the list of current fundraisers and the calendar of tentative fundraisers.
There are also a variety of opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Contact the Directors or any Booster Officers for more information. Opportunities include distributing snacks and water during Band Camp, pulling trailers to competitions, taking care of uniforms, prop construction, photography, and serving as a Booster Officer.