Note: As of 2020, this is no longer a routine fundraiser for the Limestone Band Boosters.
Use Scrip Gift Cards to fund your Band Account
Purchase gift cards for over 500 vendors through the Scrip website (shopwithscrip.com), and a rebate of your purchase price will be split 50/50 between your band account and the general band account.
Signing up is easy:
- Contact the Booster Treasurer for the Enrollment Code.
- Go to the Scrip website (shopwithscrip.com).
- Click in the green “Family Signup” box.
- Follow the instructions to create a username and password.
- Enter your student’s name. (They say that this as optional, but we need it to properly credit your student’s account.)
- Enter the Enrollment Code.
- Set up the PrestoPay account and create your PIN.
- Follow the instructions to verify your bank account information. (This may take a day or two.)
When you are finished signing up, return to the Scrip website (shopwithscrip.com) to order gift cards.
- The rebate percentage (which varies by vendor) is shown on the website before you order.
- Orders are gathered up and processed about once a week (usually on Wednesdays)
- The gift cards will be mailed to the band (to save on postage). You can pick them up at most band events.
- The rebate amount will be processed by Scrip and put into your band account by the Band Booster Treasurers (usually within a couple weeks).
Note: Not all of the gift cards available through Scrip are reloadable. Read the details of each on before you buy.
Don’t have a student in band? You can still help the band program by signing up with the Enrollment Code and leaving the Student Name blank.
Questions? Contact any of the Booster officers.